Independence Day-inspired boots now available across the country.
Alpinestars Australia has released its premium Tech 10 boot in a limited edition Liberty colourway to celebrate Independence Day and the weekend’s Pro Motocross RedBud national, and it’s now available across the country.
Many believe that RedBud’s original name, RedBud TNT, was chosen as a homage to the explosive, on and off-track fireworks displayed every Independence Day weekend. However, the classic title actually stands for Track ‘n’ Trail.
Named at the track’s conception in 1972, this particular set of track ‘n’ trail has become a staple of motocross history. Since hosting its first AMA races in 1974, RedBud is the destination for American motocross culture.
Hamburgers, camping and the most famous 120’ in motocross all set the stage for some of the best racing of the outdoor season. And nothing navigates the best dirt in the world better than a pair of stars and stripes strewn Tech 10 boots.
Combining the colour of champions, with the graphics of old glory, the ‘Liberty’ blends Alpinestars’ prodigious innovation with a dash of patriotism. Befitting the weekend, the classic white boot is strongly accented with gold and the Stars and Stripes. So whether you are cruising your favourite spots or wide open headed towards LaRocco’s Leap, Alpinestars keeps you protected in style.
2018 Alpinestars Liberty LE Tech 10 boot key features:
– Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
– The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
– New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
– Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
– Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
– Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus velcro for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
– Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
– Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
– Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
– Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral ‘C’ torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
– TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
– New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
– CE certified.
Priced at RRP $699.95, the Alpinestars Liberty LE Tech 10 boot is available to purchase from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.monzaimports.com.au.