Product: 2018 Motorex Yamaha YZ450F air filters
Dual-layer air filter now available for Yamaha's premier class contender.
Motorex Oil Australia has announced the release of the brand’s new two-layer air filter to suit the 2018 Yamaha YZ450F, which is now available across the country.
Motorex Oil of Switzerland now offers air filters that combine maximum filtration performance with maximum engine output. Every Motorex air filter consists of two layers of foam with different porosity, flame laminated to weld into shape.
The outer layer acts as a pre-filter to keep out mud and coarse dirt, where as the fine-pored inner cell traps even the smallest of dirt particles.
2018 Motorex Yamaha YZ450F air filters key features:
– Precisely designed to meet high-performance specifications.
– Developed in collaboration with a prestigious European manufacturer.
– Made from Polyurethane foam for off-road use.
– The material is easy to clean, dries quickly and is ready for use again within a short time.
– Air filters consist of two layers of foam with different porosity, and a flame lamination process is used to weld these to form a mould.
– The cells of the outer layer act as a pre-filter and keep out coarse dirt, whereas the fine-pored inner cell layer traps even the smallest of dirt particles.
– Guarantees that no unfiltered air will pass through the intake tract, even under the toughest riding conditions.
Standard filters are priced at RRP $28.95, while pre-oiled filters come in at RRP $32.95 from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.motorexoil.com.au.