All-new gear set to be debuted this weekend at Foxborough supercross.
Alpinestars Australia has revealed the highly-anticipated Supertech gear set combination, the brands latest premium creation that will be debuted this weekend at the Foxborough round of Monster Energy AMA Supercross.
The Vison LE gear set will be complimented by a pair of Limited Edition Vision Tech 10 boots to match, completing the all-new colourway and chassis.
Supertech is Alpinestars’ most innovative motocross apparel line, designed for superior racing performance. Featuring an innovative performance fit design, a chassis consisting of advanced stretch material and an ultra-lightweight construction.
The Supertech jersey is Alpinestars’ lightest motocross jersey ever, boasting a host of race-proven technologies such as the innovative floating arm construction for superior freedom of movement, and an extended back panel to maintain a flawless riding fit.
2018 Alpinestars Supertech Vision LE jersey key features:
– Ultra-lightweight advanced fabric main construction for moisture-wicking and performance fit. Jersey features a more fitted, lightweight design.
– Chassis consists of stretch mesh chassis with open mesh inserts on arms and side torso for high levels of cooling airflow.
– Innovative, fully floating arm construction offers excellent freedom of movement.
– Neck and sleeves feature fully tape-welded hems for reduced weight and improved levels of comfort.
– Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort and performance fit.
– Extended rear design helps maintain perfect riding fit.
– Sublimated fade-resistant graphics.
– 28-percent weight reduction in comparison to Techstar jersey.
With a simple, clean design and an aggressive look, the Supertech pant features the brand’s latest technologies for comfort and performance-leading qualities in supercross and motocross racing.
2018 Alpinestars Supertech Vision LE pant key features:
– Meticulously designed to a new pattern fit to keep pant perfectly positioned while riding aggressively and to offer unrivalled levels of flexibility and movement.
– Main shell extensively constructed (80-percent) from advanced stretch fabric for superior freedom of movement. Textile fiber composition specifically developed by Alpinestars to offer high levels of mechanical properties, such as strength, elasticity and durability.
– Heavy (900 denier) reinforcements on seat area provide seam strength, durability and critical coverage.
– Strategically positioned stretch mesh inserts offer cooling comfort and freedom of movement.
– Leather panels on inner leg provide heat resistance, grip and comfort.
– Ratchet waist closure system offers precise, personalised and secure fit. Waist incorporates stretch inserts for adaptive fit and comfort.
– TPU reinforced knee area and on back for lightweight abrasion resistance.
– Welded hems on leg strength and reduced weight. Leg cuffs also feature stretch insert for easy on and
– Advance poly-fabric mesh lining offer comfort and internal cooling.
– Interior brushed effect for excellent skin-contact comfort.
– 43-percent weight reduction in comparison to Techstar pant.
Lightweight, perforated and optimized for motocross, the short cuff Aviator glove boasts a stretch textile chassis and synthetic suede reinforcements for high levels of grip, durability and comfort.
2018 Alpinestars Aviator Vision LE glove key features:
– Stretch fabric top hand for excellent levels of flexibility and fit.
– Single-piece synthetic suede palm for reduced material construction to promote better grip and sensitivity on bike’s levers.
– Palm and fingers feature localized perforations to prevent heat build-up.
– Innovative stretch insert in adductor (palm and thumb) for improved hand movement and lever control.
– Pre-curved finger shaping with finger gussets to reduce fatigue and aid mobility.
– Stretch mesh finger sidewalls for improved mobility.
– Reinforced thumb area for durability and seam stability.
– PU laser laminated zones on backhand for improved abrasion resistance.
– PU laser laminated grip areas on palm and fingers for improved lever control.
– Wrist features hook and loop grip closure plus neoprene for safe, comfortable and personalised fit.
The world’s most technologically advanced and protective motocross boot, the Tech 10 offers unrivalled race-winning performance to moto riders who demand nothing less than the best. The Limited Edition Vision Tech 10 fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with a unique colour combination. The result is a boot that not only knows it’s history, but isn’t afraid to make some.
2018 Alpinestars Tech 10 Vision LE boot key features:
– The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
– Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
– Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
– CE certified.
– Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
– Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
– Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
– Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
The jersey and pant are priced at $94.95 and $279.95 respectively, while the gloves and boots come in at $59.95 and $699.95. The complete gear set is due to be available in Australia late April. For more information, visit www.monzaimports.com.au.