Updated Moto-9 featuring MIPS technology available in-store now.
Bell’s high-end Moto-9 helmet is now equipped with MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for 2018 along with an extensive list of exisiting safety features and performance luxuries.
Loaded with features including a matrix shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, x-static liner, Flying Bridge Visor, magnetic cheekpads/strap keeper, an industry-leading five-year warranty and now the MIPS energy absorbing technology, the Bell Moto-9 steps up yet another notch in 2018.
– Lightweight composite TriMatrix shell.
– Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents.
– Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar.
– Industry-leading five-year warranty.
– Integrated vented roost guard.
– Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS).
– Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
– Magnefusion™ removable magnetic cheekpads.
– Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
– QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment.
– Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior.
– Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling.
– X-Static and XT-2 padding.
– Weight: 1450 grams.
– DOT/ECE/Snell M2015 certification.
– Sizes: XS-XXL.
The featured-packed 2018 Bell Moto-9 MIPS-equipped helmet is now available throughout Australia in multiple colours and designs at a starting price of $549.95. For more information on the latest 2018 Moto-9 MIPS-equipped helmet or the entire Bell range of products, head to www.monzaimports.com.au.