Highly-accurate tyre pressure gauge from Motion Pro out now.
The Motion Pro Digital tyre pressure gauge, offering highly-accurate pressure readings and a list of high-end features, is now available throughout Australia.
Getting the best performance from your tyres requires maintaining them at the optimal tyre pressure and Motion Pro’s Digital tyre pressure gauge to helps to achieve that.
With a 0-60psi range, high quality components, and an anodised billet aluminium body, the Motion Pro Digital tyre pressure gauge also features an LC backlit display for viewing in all conditions.
Connected to a 15 inch high-pressure hose with dual swivels and brass ball type air chuck for easy and flexible usability, the Motion Pro Digital tyre pressure gauge has an accuracy of one percent over the entire pressure range of 0-60 psi. That means that this gauge is accurate to within 0.6psi!
Accurate to within 0.6psi and as a completely electronic unit, the accuracy is linear across the range, not like a bell curve of accuracy you will see with analog mechanical gauges. Unlike standard analog gauges, there are no parts that can be damaged by over pressurization.
The gauge also zeros automatically each time it is powered on, so you can be sure of accurate results every time and a user selectable auto on feature automatically turns the gauge on when it is pressurised. Motion Pro’s Digital tyre pressure gauge packs features that hit accuracy demands by professionals and riders who want the best performance out of their tyres.
– High precision accurate to +/- 0.6 psi.
– Precise digital readout to 0.1 psi.
– Continuous pressure reading, no need to reset when activating bleed valve.
– Four selectable scales (PSI, BAR, KG-CM2, kPa).
– Large easy to read display with back light for low light applications.
– Billet aluminium trapezoid body.
– High-flow push button bleeder valve for precise pressure adjustment.
– 15 inch long high-pressure hose with dual swivels and brass ball type air chuck.
– Heavy duty anti-shock protective rubber boot on gauge.
– Battery powered (1000 tests) with battery strength indicator.
– Auto off to extend the battery life.
– Battery included.
The Motion Pro Digital tyre pressure gauge comes in at a recommended retail price of $169.95 and is now available throughout Australia. For more information on the Motion Pro Digital tyre gauge and the entire Motion Pro range, head to www.a1accessory.com.au.