Affordable premium goggle receives several updates.
Serco has released the latest version of 100%’s premium goggle, the Racecraft+, which is now available at participating dealerships and online retailers throughout Australia.
The championship-winning Racecraft goggle was already an impressive package, and now 100% has armed it with several new features to achieve a new level of performance.
The addition of a pre-curved, injected polycarbonate lens increases visual clarity and protects against the demands of today’s racing conditions.
A new elevated lens retention wall ensures the Plus+ shield lens stays secure in the goggle frame. WeÕve also increased the face foam to four layers for the ultimate sweat absorption.
2018 100% Racecraft+ goggle key features:
– Outriggers to help achieve perfect fit and balance.
– Attachment of the nose guard ensures stability and protection in the most testing conditions.
– Thirsty four-layer moisture managing foam.
– Pre-curved injected polycarbonate shield lens shares the same lens shape across the product line.
– Nine pin lens retention system makes it the highest number of retention points in the industry to ensure a secure fit.
– 45mm wide Silicon coated strap eliminates slippage.
– Patent pending technology channels air into the foam, aiding in moisture management.
Available in three striking colourways, the 100% Racecraft+ goggle is priced at a super-affordable RRP $119.94. For more information, visit www.serco.com.au.