Latest top of the line range from Bell Helmets out now.
Bell Powersports Australia has released its 2018 range of the race proven Moto-9 Flex helmet, which is now available in a selection of new colourways at participating dealers and online retailers.
Bell is committed to providing purpose-built solutions that provide across-the-board head protection for the modern rider. When it came to evolving the Moto-9, Bell wanted to re-think fit and build on the helmet’s longstanding ability to manage energy.
The company pleased to report that it did, leveraging the segmented liner from our Segment bike helmet, it sought to achieve a more personalised, adaptive fit, for a wide variety of head shapes.
In creating a first-of-its-kind three-layer impact liner, Bell utilised a revolutionary combination of polymer materials to provide a ‘progressive’ energy management system that’s designed to absorb low, mid and high energy impacts.
When it came to testing, the initial Flex samples outperformed any other motocross helmet Bell has tested tested to date. The result is no accident, the Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet Bell’s ever made and is quickly setting a new level for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
2018 Bell Moto-9 Flex helmet key features:
– 3K carbon shell.
– Flex Energy Management liner protecting against small, medium and large impacts and rotational energy.
– Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents.
– Industry-leading five-year warranty.
– Eject Helmet Removal System ready.
– Integrated vented roost guard.
– Lightweight carbon composite shell construction.
– Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS).
– Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
– Magnefusion removable magnetic cheek pads.
– Padded chin-strap with D-Ring closure.
– Padded, lined helmet bag included.
– Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling.
– X-Static and XT-2 Padding.
– Weighs 1300 grams.
– DOT/ECE/Snell certified.
Priced at RRP $899.95, the Bell Moto-9 Flex is available in sizes XS-XXL. For more information, visit www.monzaimports.com.au.