Fox's 2018 Air Defence goggle range now available.
Now available throughout Australia, the 2018 Fox Air Defence goggle range features multiple colour and design options ahead of the upcoming season.
Improving on the previous Air Defence goggle, for 2018 Fox added an innovative pre-curved, injection molded polycarbonate lens to the range.
This lens technology provides superior impact resistance and precision optical clarity due to its pre-curved design. In addition, the 2018 Fox Air Defence goggle also receives a 17mm thermoformed triple layer foam package to compliment the long list of high-end features already included.
– Smart venting system forces air into the interior of viewport for maximum air-flow.
– Increased peripheral viewing area via enlarged outer frame and improved frame angle.
– Thermoformed triple layer face foam.
– Eight-pin lens retention system keeps the lens intact and makes interchanging easy.
– 45mm non-slip silicone strap for improved fit on helmet.
– Removable rock guard for increased protection.
– Three-post tear-off system ready.
– Microfibre goggle bag included.
Coming in at a recommended retail price of $129.95 for the regular colours and $149.95 for the premium Preest option, the 2018 Fox Air Defence goggle is now available nationwide.