A closer look at the high-end Fox Flexair offering for 2018.
Back and better than ever for 2018 is Fox’s high performance focused Flexair racewear. First making its debut in 2015, Flexair focuses purely on performance function, rider comfort and overall appearance.
The 2018 Fox Flexair pant features a new knee construction for a focused fit, elimination of the internal liner to reduce weight and heat and a rigid waist design to keep the pant in place on the rider.
The jersey now boasts taped shoulder and chest seams to reduce chaffing, laser perforation for advanced venting and a new cuff construction for a slim, unrestricted fit.
– New cuff construction for a slim unrestricted fit.
– Taped shoulder seams reduce chaffing.
– Laser perforation for enhanced venting.
– New knee construction for a sleek performance fit over braces and guards.
– Rigid waist construction to keep pant in place.
– Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat.
The 2018 Fox Flexair jersey will retail for $99.95 while the pant comes in at $319.95. Be sure to head to your local Fox stockist now or for more information on the entire range check out www.monzaimports.com.au.