Advanced engineered and athletic fit gear available for pre-order.
Seven MX has made a return to Australia with an all-new range of gear for 2018, now under the distribution of Steve Cramer Products.
The Annex gear set is Seven’s entry-level offering, but is anything but entry-level with its advanced engineering, athletic fit and superior function.
With a number of different colours and designs within the range, there’s a stylish option to suit every rider and racer’s tastes.
2018 Seven Annex jersey key features:
– Tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching and excess bulk.
– Plush moisture-wicking polyester material construction keeps you cool and dry.
– Non-fade sublimated graphics.
2018 Seven Annex pant key features:
– Durable, polyester material construction.
– Air intake panels help to regulate body temperature.
– Large wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivalled fit and support.
– Anti-slip waist closure system for a secure fit and peace of mind on those core-ripping seat bounces.
– Heat and abrasion-resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip.
The jersey is priced at a recommended retail price of $62.95, while the pants comes in at RRP $179.00, and are available for pre-order from participating dealers and online retailers. Head to www.stevecramerproducts.com/seven for more information on Seven products domestically.