Focusing in on the innovative Neken SFS triple clamp system.
The 2017 Neken SFS triple clamp, designed to improve riding comfort and decrease arm-pump, is now available nationwide in multiple colours to suit a range of motocross models.
Constructed using aerospace aluminium, the patented triple clamp system uses a hydraulic and pneumatic system in the bottom handlebar clamp to provide optimum rider comfort and performance.
Developed in collaboration with the top American and European supercross and motocross teams, the innovative 2017 Neken SFS triple clamp requires no servicing and comes pre-pressed with a Pivot Works lower bearing for easy installation.
– Iridium aerospace alloy CNC machining.
– Handlebar clamp included.
– Easy to install, pre-pressed Pivot Works lower bearing included.
– Hydraulic and pneumatic system in the bottom handlebar clamp.
– Improve the riding comfort, decrease the arm-pump.
– Developed in collaboration with top US SX/MX and MXGP teams.
– No service required.
– Torque settings noticed on clamps.
– Patented in Europe and USA.
– High pressure air pump required (0-11 bar/0-160 psi) to adjust the clamps.
– Blue anodising for Kawasaki and Yamaha.
– Red anodising for Suzuki and Honda.
The 2017 Neken SFS triple clamp comes in at a recommended retail price of $1299.00, while the standard system without suspension comes in at $649.00. For more information on Neken products domestically, head to www.gasimports.com.au.