Alpinestars has entered the knee brace market with its B2 Carbon model.
The B2 Carbon Knee Brace reduces the risk and severity of knee injury by preventing excess torsional force transfer to the knee in the event of an accident. Constructed from an ultra‐lightweight carbon fiber composite, the B2’s innovative design provides protection while still allowing the full range of normal knee movement while riding.
- Carbon Construction
- Two frames constructed of carbon fibre composite material.
- Extremely streamlined for snug fit.
- Thin and vented for a comfortable fit.
- Removable inner foam liner for comfort and impact absorption, with embossed details for better grip and air circulation.
- Smothered cassette edges for better feel when on the bike.
- Extension stops are included and provide post‐operation support as well as helping prevent hyperextension injuries. The leg extension movement can be blocked from 0 to 20°.
- Internal dual stainless steel hinge link system, engineered to absorb impacts and sustain multi directional loads.
ADVANCED KNEE PROTECTION:
- Free floating, self locating protector affords comfortable riding in all conditions.
- The protector is removable, allowing the B2 Carbon Knee Brace to adapt for use in sports with no impact risk.
- A Femoral and Tibia slider complete the protection system.
- Available in either left or right leg versions.
- Mounted on soft pivots for greater freedom of movement.
- D‐ring adjuster for precise, one‐time fitment.
- Quick release buckles for fast fitting and removal.
- Condyle volume adjuster for precise fitting around the knee joint.
- RRP: $499.95 each ($999.90 pair)
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: S-XL
- Available: September