Limited 2010 model Husqvarna TC 450s have arrived in Australia.
PAUL FEENEY GROUP:
The Paul Feeney Group has received the first stock of the 2010 Husqvarna TC 450 Motocross bike. Numbers are very limited and more stock will be available in September.
The new TC 450 boasts less weight, increased reliability and improved performance and handling. These have been the key elements behind the development work carried out by Husqvarna engineers on the 4-stroke Motocross models for 2010.
The 2010 version of the TC 450 benefits from new Kayaba upside down forks with AOS and Kashima coat treatment that increases the effectiveness of the system and makes the forks operate more smoothly.
The fork triple clamps are also new as is the swing arm that has been shortened by 15 mm to improve the progression of the rear suspension and the handling of the machine.
The plastics are all new, more flexible and stronger so as to avoid damage and the graphics have been created using new IPD (in-mould plastic decoration) technology.
New TC 450
• New IPD (in–mould plastic decoration) graphics on tank side panels and race number plate
• New stronger, more flexible plastics
• New 48 mm Kayaba forks
• New triple clamps for Kayaba forks
• Frame reinforced in the high stress areas
• Rear swing arm shortened by 15 mm to improve traction and handling
• New rear disc
• New radiator connectors and coolant hoses
• New high performance water pump for improved cooling system efficiency
The Husqvarna TC 450 is now available through the Australian Husqvarna dealer network. Please contact your nearest Authorised dealer for pricing or further information.
The 2010 Enduro range is expected in October at this stage.
For Enduro enthusiasts looking for a great deal, Husqvarna has extended the 09 Model Madness sale promotion till 31 July 2009. Customers can save big on TE 250/450/510 and WR 250/300.