Ficeda is pleased to announce many of Berik’s most popular items have gained complete CE approval.
To our knowledge, Berik is the only brand in the world to have riding and racing gear completely CE approved.
This means that not only the armour, but the materials, stitching, colours etc are all completely CE approved together.
As 2010 approaches, expect many of Berik’s latest protective wear to arrive with the relevant CE markings proving yet again that Berik has a true ‘Vision of the Future’.
Protective clothing for professional motorcycle riders, jackets, trousers and one piece or divided suits.
The norm EN13595 includes tests varies of test, some are listed below:
- Impact abrasion resistance of the complete suit/jacket/pant on 4 different zones
- Impact cut resistance of the completed suit/jacket/pant on 4 different zones
- Seam burst strength of the completed suit/jacket/pant on 4 different zones
- Tear strength of leather
- PH of the leather
- Chromium VI of the leather
- Colour fastness to perspiration
- Azo dyes
- Fit and ergonomics