Yamaha Australia press release:
MotoGP enthusiasts are racing to secure the final remaining places on Yamaha’s five-night, fully-escorted Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix Tour.
Participants can get up close to Yamaha factory riders and teams, on and off the track, enjoying the hospitality of Sepang’s VIP Paddock Village on race weekend as well a day tour of the most famous city sights.
Rub shoulders with Yamaha stars, defending champion Valentino Rossi and young gun Jorge Lorenzo, plus members of the team at an exclusive welcome dinner, the perfect opportunity to grab a sought-after autograph.
The tour, which is inclusive of return flights (ex. Sydney), runs from October 21-26, and just 10 places remain up-for-grabs.
The cost is $4799 per person, twin-share, which includes:
• Return flights to Kuala Lumpur (ex Sydney – Malaysian Airlines – flights will be booked through FCM Travel)
• 5 nights accommodation @ Pan Pacific International Airport Hotel – including breakfast (this is also the riders hotel)
• Transfers (airport-hotel-circuit-tour)
• Day Tour including city sight seeing (Petronas Twin Towers etc), Batu Caves and shopping
• 2 Days VIP Hospitality at the Sepang Formula 1 GP Circuit, Malaysia – includes circuit access for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Welcome dinner – meet and greet the Yamaha Moto GP race team STARS over dinner with some exciting cultural entertainment. This is your chance to get rider autographs and your photo with the stars
• Pit walk
• VIP commemorative gift AND MUCH MORE…
For further information and to register please contact:
Amanda Hieronymus, Yamaha Motor Australia, (02) 9757 0064