Yamaha Motor Australia press release:
Yamaha Motor Australia is organising a trip to October’s Malaysian Grand Prix in conjunction with Yamaha’s owners group, Club Y.
There are a limited number of spots available for this unique Grand Prix experience which will include getting up close and personal with Yamaha’s GP riders.
The five night tour is fully escorted and includes sightseeing tours, VIP hospitality, dinner with the stars, pit walks and a commemorative gift.
Please note the all bookings need to be made by 21 May 2009. For further information and to register please contact Yamaha Motor Australia, Amanda Hieronymus (02) 9757 0064.2009 Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix Tour
The Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix tour allows you to get close to the riders on and off the track. From Sepang’s VIP Paddock Village you will enjoy fantastic views of the track and pit lane, while in the evening you can grab those sought after autographs as we meet the riders at our hotel.
• 5 NIGHT
• FULLY ESCORTED 5-STAR TOUR
• 21 – 26 October 2009 staying at
• Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport Hotel
• Register NOW to be one of 20 people to join us on the 2009 Yamaha Moto GP VIP Tour, Sepang Malaysia! BOOKING CUT OFF DATE IS 21 MAY 2009…
Your Yamaha VIP Tour will include:
• Return flights to Kuala Lumpur (ex Sydney – Malaysian Airlines and/or Singapore Airlines – flights will be booked through FCM Travel)
• 5 nights accommodation @ Pan Pacific International Airport Hotel – including breakfast (this is also the riders hotel)
• Transfers (airport-hotel-circuit-tour)
• Day Tour including city sight seeing (Petronas Twin Towers etc), Batu Caves and shopping
• 2 Days VIP Hospitality at the Sepang Formula 1 GP Circuit, Malaysia – includes circuit access for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Welcome dinner – meet and greet the Yamaha Moto GP race team STARS over dinner with some exciting cultural entertainment. Your chance to get rider autographs and your photo with the stars
• Pit walk
• VIP commemorative gift AND MUCH MORE…
TOUR COST IS ONLY $4,799 per person, twin share. Booking confirmation required in the form of a $1,500 deposit by 21 May 2009 and is not transferrable and non refundable unless tour is cancelled (see conditions below). Full payment required by 31 July 2009.
Register to join this exciting VIP tour to meet our Moto GP stars…
For further information and to register please contact Yamaha Motor Australia, Amanda Hieronymus (02) 9757 0064. Yamaha strongly recommends any person joining this tour obtains travel insurance