Premium gear set now available across the country.
Answer has unveiled its 2018 range of products, where they’ve introduced the all-new Trinity line to the range, positioning itself as the brand’s premium gear set.
It all started with a simple directive – make innovation the driving force for creation of the 2018 Answer Trinity jersey and pant kit.
Fit, weight and performance are the three most important features in any motocross gear, and the Trinity collection has been tested at the highest levels in all three categories.
Utilising over 40 years of experience in combination with extensive research, development and testing – Answer has truly met the initial directive to build the lightest, most comfortable and highest performance kit on the market.
2018 Answer Trinity jersey key features:
– Strategically located laser cut ventilation holes.
– Minimalistic, spandex stretch neck panel.
– Articulated panels in targeted flex zones.
– Lightweight, athletic fitting body form.
– Ergonomic shaped front panel minimises bulk while in the riding position.
– Spandex stretch dart on sleeve opening provides a comfortable, tailored fit.
– Lightweight, welded cuff openings with Spandex darts to help maintain shape.
– Fade-resistant, sublimated panels and graphics.
2018 Answer Trinity pant key features:
– 320 denier multi-weave 4-way stretch nylon knee panels.
– Durable, 900 denier poly seat panel.
– Drum-dyed and de-bossed leather inner knee panels.
– Interwoven aramid inner leg heat barriers.
– Mesh lower leg panel allows for unobstructed air flow.
– Adjustable internal waist fitting system.
– Integrated knee and thigh TPR system with mesh-air flow panels.
– Laser cut ventilation panels.
– Strategically engineered stretch channels add support without limiting flexibility.
– Double and triple stitching throughout.
The jersey and pant is priced at RRP $69.95 and RRP $219.95 respectively, and is now available from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information on Answer, visit www.serco.com.au.