Lightweight athletic performance range now in Australia.
Seven MX is back in Australia with an all-new line of gear for 2018, now under the distribution of Steve Cramer Products.
The Zero range is packed full of features, ultra lightweight material, resistance free mobility and optimised breathable fabric for maximum air flow.
The Zero compression jersey is next level in athletic performance, designed to give athletes unmatched energy saving support with cooler body temperatures.
The lightweight mesh sleeveless over jersey is meant to be worn over our Zero compression jersey. It’s part of a two-piece jersey unit to give you unmatched performance while racing the best in the world.
2018 Seven Zero compression jersey key features:
– Athletic compression fit holds muscles tight to reduce unnecessary muscle movement or shaking that results in loss of energy.
– Muscle compression also promotes blood and oxygen flow which aids in quicker muscle recovery allowing for muscles to work at a higher rate for longer periods of time.
– Ultra light weight moisture wicking performance material construction pulls moisture away from the body to keep you cool and dry.
– Garment cut for resistance free mobility.
2018 Seven Zero over jersey key features:
– Tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching and excess bulk.
– Ultra lightweight poly stretch mesh material construction used for resistance free mobility and comfort.
– The breathable mesh fabric allows for maximum air flow to regulate body temperature.
– Non-fade sublimated graphics.
The pant has been designed to accompany the jersey, boasting the same weightless resistance ,free mobility and comfort values that’s seen through the gear set.
2018 Seven Zero pant key features:
– Race cut chassis with a tailored athletic fit for reduced bunching and excess bulk.
– Ultra lightweight, breathable four-way stretch performance fabric used for resistance free mobility and comfort.
– Laser cut air intake holes and mesh panels help regulate body temperature.
– Large wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivalled fit and support.
– Anti-slip waist closure system for a secure fit and peace of mind on those core-ripping seat bounces.
– Heat and abrasion-resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip.
The Zero compression jersey is priced at RRP $65.95, while the over jersey and pant come in at RRP $53.95 and RRP $255.00 respectively from participating dealers and online retailers. Head to www.stevecramerproducts.com/seven for more information on Seven products domestically.