Redesigned range of riding apparel released for new season.
Scott has released its 2018 450 range of motocross gear, which is a completely new and revised innovation of lightweight and durable race apparel.
The Scott 450 Jersey is exceptionally ventilated and lightweight. Years of product testing and rider-driven enhancements have resulted in this super-comfortable, highly-functional jersey that comes in a range of bold new designs that only look better when covered in dirt.
Featuring strategically placed ventilation panels coupled with durable abrasion resistant nylon, adjustable velcro waist tabs and a half–length inner mesh liner, the 450 pants prove you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for gear that rides as hard as you do.
2018 Scott 450 jersey key features:
– Athletic fit.
– Fully ventilated chassis.
– Silicon printed rear no slip panel.
– Large vented side panels.
– Lycra collar.
– Taped cuffs to eliminate binding.
2018 Scott 450 pant key features:
– Athletic fit
– Large knee area will accommodate all motocross knee braces.
– Ribbed spandex upper knee.
– Lycra cuff for snug fit.
– Stamped leather inner knees for durability.
– Nylon 900-D inner lining on knee leather to eliminate knee brace wear.
– Micro adjustment ratchet closure.
– Stretch inner liner.
– Laser cut perforated ventilation on thigh panel.
– Silicon grip on inner waistband to eliminate slipping.
– Articulated velcro stretch waist closures.
The gear set is available in a selection of colours, designs and sizes, and can be purchased from participating dealers and online retailer at RRP $59.95 for the jersey and RRP $199.95 for the pant. For more details, visit www.ficeda.com.au.