Fox to release V4 Helmet in Australia next month //
POSTED: 19 Jun 2012 | SECTION: Gear | POSTED BY:Alex Gobert
Brand new Fox helmet to reach national dealerships on 1 July.
Monza Imports sent us the following information on Fox’s brand new V4:
- Cheek pad design wraps around the rider’s jaw line to create a secure fit.
- Comfort liner provides a balanced, custom feel.
- Four shell and EPS sizes for a precise fit (XS-S, M, L, XL-XXL).
- Dual Density EPS Liner: Anatomically correct, impact absorbing foam reacts positively to impact and widens the energy dispersal area (firmer outside/softer inner).
- Carbon fibre composite shell construction. Astonishing high tensile strength of carbon fibre is a distinct advantage.
- Exceeds Australian Standards AS1698.
- DRY LEX™ comfort liner wicks moisture and provides a comfortable feel.
- Cheek pads feature a cupped lower edge design to mould to the riders face.
- 16 intake and eight exhaust ports are designed to circulate serious airflow throughout the helmet.
- Four large brow/goggle intake ports pull air in and over the face.
Designed and Engineered in CA:
- Designed and developed exclusively by Fox engineers in California to exceed the needs of the world’s most demanding sport – motocross.
- Removable single mouthguard.
- Integrated roost guard.
- Aluminium visor screws.
- Screened off intake and exhaust ports let cool air in and keep the mud out.
The Fox V4 will retail for $549.95 and they’ll be in stores on 1 July, 2012.
Visit www.monzaimports.com.au for further information on Fox in Australia.