Arnette releases Series 3 MX Goggle in Australia //
POSTED: 28 May 2012 | SECTION: Gear | POSTED BY:Adam Spence
The Arnette Series 3 MX Goggle is now available in Australia.
Monza Imports sent us the following information on the new Arnette Series 3 MX goggle:
Dripping with heritage, rich design detail and loads of flavour, the Series 3 MX is a super kick-ass goggle for super bad-ass riders.
It features a true anatomical fit, articulating strap attachments for micro-tweak helmet compatibility, posts for tear-offs, and triple-layer Combo Plate face foam that wicks away sweat and maximises comfort.
The Cool Breeze venting system promotes air-flow while the scratch-resistant Lexan® lens provides UV protection, impact resistance and the best in fog-free visual performance.
When the track heats up and the dirt starts flying, Arnette’s got you covered!
- Scratch-resistant Lexan® lens with Cool Breeze venting system
- Anti-fog lens coating with 100 percent UVA/B/C and harmful blue light protection up to 400NM
- Articulating strap attachments for maximum helmet compatibility and supreme fit
- Triple-layer Combo Plate face foam that wicks away sweat
- Posts for tear-offs
- Optimised to fit medium to large faces
- Available in 19 frame colours
The Arnette Series 3 MX goggle is priced at $49.95 with a basic clear lens and $69.95 for the chrome lens version.
For more information on Arnette in Australia check out www.monzaimports.com.au.