TwoTwo Motorsports is offering motocross fans worldwide a chance to own a piece of history.
TwoTwo Motorsports is offering motocross fans worldwide a chance to own a piece of history – Chad Reed’s 2011 model Honda CRF450R Las Vegas Supercross race bike.
Up for sale on eBay (click here to check it out), the bike comes equipped with one-off Showa A kit race suspension set up by Pro Circuit.
Pro Circuit will set up the suspension for your riding capabilities and weight. You will only be charged for any parts that need replacing (springs, oil, etc.)
TwoTwo Motorsports can help with shipping worldwide, however the buyer must arrange all of the shipping and costs.
The bike comes equipped with the following parts:
- Showa A kit suspension with custom billet wide axle lugs made special for Chad – wide axle included.
- Renthal twin wall handlebars and grips.
- ARC clutch lever and perch assembly.
- Pro Circuit start device.
- Pro Circuit 20mm triple clamps.
- Tallon carbon fiber center hubs with D.I.D. STX black rims.
- Braking rotors. 270mm front rotor.
- Work billet motor mounts.
- Powder coated frame.
- Factory Effects FX custom Vegas graphics and seat cover.
- Titanium frame and engine hardware kit.
- HRC skid plate.
- Martin Racing billet stainless steel footpegs and brackets.
- Pro Circuit radiator hoses.
- Pro Circuit link.
- Hinson chain adjuster blocks.
- Custom rear brake lever.
- Custom shift lever.
- Fasst co. rear brake return spring assembly.
- Pro Circuit Titanium race pipe. Chad spec.
- Renthal sprockets.
- D.I.D. mx chain.
- Light Speed carbon fiber disk guard, chain guide, chain guard and rear master cylinder guard.
- Cycra front number plate, front fender and radiator shrouds.
- GET fully programmable E.C. U. with dual map switch.
- Pro Circuit: camshaft, titanium valves, titanium keepers, valve springs, D.L.C. coated buckets, high compression piston, ported and flowed cyl. head and anodized engine plug kit.
- Hinson clutch basket, inner hub and pressure plate and clutch cover.
For further information, email [email protected] The auction will close next week.